Khamis, 11 Oktober 2012

Saturday to fall on sunday.



There's nothing much I do for this weekends. Maybe because no money no talk. Haha. I will try to standing on my own this time, seems like when I'm depending too much on people they can't always treat us good right? At the end, I hurt by my self again when I'm expecting too much :')
Activity :



  • At home.
  • Movie on lappy.
  • Lay down on bed.
  • Sleep.
  • Ironing my clothes.
  • Out to play with my friendz :P
  • Home again.
  • Planning tomorrow's activity.
  • Sleep.

At the end of list. It's boring and getting bored. I must admit that sometimes money is controlling my life too. I hate that fact. He seems like boring with me too, ready for the possibility ever. Life doesn't seems great lately. *long sighhh

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan